Friday, April 4, 2014

D is for Quotes about Dental and Dentists

 

 
 
 
 
Be true to your teeth and they won't be false to you. ~Soupy Sales


Happiness is your dentist telling you it won't hurt and then having him catch his hand in the drill.  ~Johnny Carson


A dentist at work in his vocation always looks down in the mouth.  ~George D. Prentice


If suffering brought wisdom, the dentist’s office would be full of luminous ideas.  ~Mason Cooley

 Too many of today's children have straight teeth and crooked morals.  ~Unknown high school principal


The man with a toothache thinks everyone happy whose teeth are sound.  ~George Bernard Shaw

We do have a zeal for laughter in most situations, give or take a dentist.  ~Joseph Heller

 My health plan doesn't cover dental, so I enrolled my teeth as 32 dependents, each needing a complete physical once a year.  ~Robert Brault, www.robertbrault.com

 I've been to the dentist several times so I know the drill.  ~Author Unknown


  I'm always amazed to hear of air crash victims so badly mutilated that they have to be identified by their dental records.  What I can't understand is, if they don't know who you are, how do they know who your dentist is?  ~Paul Merton


  


0 comments:

 

Template by: Bright Sunshine Designs by Mary - Affordable Custom Blog Design © 2011